Wednesday 30 January 2013

OOTD: Chambray & Knits

T-shirt - Joe Fresh
Chambray Blouse - H&M
Jeans - H&M



Sweater - Thrifted
Leggings - Lululemon



Freedom, it pretty sums up what I have now. I've officially retired from high school as of 10:40 this morning, after my final calculus exam. It's definitely a sigh of relief, knowing that there's some time to spare before heading off to university. I want to spend these months getting in tune with my creative side, more art, fashion and travel. Hopefully this marks the beginning of many new experiences.

These are some snapshots of my lazy day outfits during exam week. I always found it fascinating how much a person's style can change over time. Looking through someone's OOTDs is like reading their life story, it reveals so much through brief glimpses. Beyond the aesthetics, personal style is unmistakably reflective of our own character. I'm a firm believer that an outfit is worth far more than a thousand words. So I'm ready to build and share my own fashion archive.

Cheers,
J

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I absolutely LOVE this sweater, it's so pretty!
    Your blog's banner is also very cool :D
    I'm now following you, check out my blog?

    Simonè, XO.
    http://roc-ldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete