Tuesday 16 October 2012

Inspiration Board: October

Purse: Rebecca Minkoff
Watch: Michael Kors
Pants: American Apparel
Flats: Tory Burch
Heels: Alberto Guardiani
Maxi: American Apparel

Closet full of clothes and nothing to wear? Sometimes, it's all about a little inspiration. When I'm stuck in a clothing rut, I usually flip through tonnes of magazines and scour my favourite blogs to refresh my imagination. Inspiration boards are useful, since you can compile anything you want cohesively(plus it's a great DIY decor idea). You can also opt for the virtual side of things with sites such as Pinterest which allows you to organize images into a large variety of categories.

Above is a compilation of things that influence my style this month. First off, black has been one my biggest obsessions lately, especially since it's so chic and universally flattering. Then there are maxis, which have been huge lately as well and they're just so nice to look at. As for the tortoise chain watch, it's a unique take on the persistent trend and I am head over heels.

Hope this sparked some ideas. Good night everyone!

Cheers,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment